The Labor Code of the Philippines, 2017 Edition [eBook]
Currently unavailable. Email: myLN@lexisnexis.com for queries.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Labor Code of the Philippines, 2017 edition includes
• The Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Labor Code (updated with amendments)
• Migrant Workers Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
• Revised POEA Rules and Regulations of 2016
• 2015 Revised Rules for the Issuance of Employment Permits to Foreign Nationals
• Batas Kasambahay and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
• Rules Implementing RA No. 10151, An Act Allowing the Employment of Night Workers
• DOLE Department Advisory on the Employment of Youth Aged 15 to less than 18 Years
The Law & Practice of Singapore Income Tax, 3rd Edition [eBook]Release Date: November 02, 2020SG$ 321.00
Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act Compendium [eBook]Release Date: November 02, 2020SG$ 139.10
Employment Law in Singapore, Sixth Edition [eBook]Release Date: March 21, 2019SG$ 192.60