Intellectual Property - 2nd Edition
Description of Product
Each chapter uses case law to emphasise and illustrate the issues of the area of law involved and supports it with relevant legislative references. It also discusses briefly the issues surrounding the international registration of trade marks, the Madrid Protocol, the Paris Convention, the Community Trade Mark and the Madrid Agreement.
A highly readable and informative text, this book should be required reading for students and educators, and also practitioners who want to keep abreast of the latest update in the area of intellectual property.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Intellectual Property law
- Chapter 2: The Value of Intellectual Property to Business
- Chapter 3: The Law of Copyright
- Chapter 4: The Law of Industrial Designs
- Chapter 5: The Law of Patents
- Chapter 6: The Law of Trade Marks
- Chapter 7: The Law of Passing Off
- Chapter 8: The Law of Confidence
- Chapter 9: Intellectual Property in the Electronic Environment
- Chapter 10: Conclusion