Australian Competition Law, 3rd edition (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
1. The Development of Competition Law
2. Common Law Restraint of Trade Doctrine
3. Market Definition
4. Market Power and Substantial Lessening of Competition
5. Understanding Competition Law Cases
6. Application of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
7. Cartels and Anti-competitive Arrangements and Understandings and Concerted Practices
8. Taking Advantage of Market Power
9. Exclusive Dealing
10. Resale Price Maintenance
11. Anti-Competitive Mergers and Acquisitions
12. Authorisation and Notification
13. Access Regimes
14. Public Enforcement: Policies and Procedures of the ACCC
15. Public Enforcement: Orders and Remedies Available to the ACCC
16. Private Actions and Remedies