Australian Insolvency Law, 4th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
Part 1 – Personal Insolvency
2. The Bankruptcy Process and its Consequences
3. The Bankrupt Estate
4. Claims Against the Bankrupt Estate
5. Alternatives to Bankruptcy
6. Other Personal Insolvency Matters
Part 2 – Corporate Insolvency
8. Voluntary Administration and Deeds of Company Arrangement
9. The Liquidation Process and its Consequences
10. Property Available for Distribution in Liquidations
11. Liquidation Administration, Distribution and Deregistration
12. Australian Cross-Border Insolvency Law