Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Law: Risks and Mitigation [eBook]
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
1. Provides immediately applicable information on starting ERM and compliance programs
2. Gives an overview of the law in several different types of jurisdictions
3. Helps non-Asian practitioners and professors get a handle on the law in the rapidly growing Asian markets
4. Provides a consistent basis through which technical, legal, and business professionals can communicate about cybersecurity and data privacy
5. Takes proven ERM, compliance, cybersecurity, and data privacy concepts and applies them to novel areas of law
Table of contents
Part I: The Four Pillars of Reasonableness: Privacy, Security, Compliance and Risk Management
Chapter 1: Data Privacy
Chapter 2: Cybersecurity
Chapter 3: Compliance and Auditing
Chapter 4: Enterprise Risk Management
Part II: The Status of Privacy and Cybersecurity Regimes in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Selected Member States and Country Specific Recommendations
Chapter 5: ASEAN
Chapter 6: The Federation of Malaysia
Chapter 7: Republic of Indonesia
Chapter 8: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Chapter 9: Republic of the Philippines
Chapter 10: Republic of Singapore
Chapter 11: Thailand