Lye Lin Heng’s Landlord and Tenant Law in Singapore, 2nd Edition [Book]
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This book also contains a new supplement chapter that discusses the challenges and laws stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
• The obligations between landlord and tenant under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act
• The rental relief framework for tenants under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Amendment) Act
• The Fair Tenancy Framework and Fair Tenancy Framework Industry Committee
Table of contents
1. Land tenure and the lease in Singapore
2. Leases and licenses
3. Legal capacity to grant and take leases
4. Types of leases
5. Creation of leases
6. Rights and obligations of parties to a lease
8. Assignments of leases and the enforcement of covenants
10. Rights of the parties on termination
11. Leases from the HDB – Public housing
12. Green leases