Practitioners' Library Assessment of Damages: Personal Injuries and Fatal Accidents, 3rd Edition [eBook]
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• AOD v AOR  1 SLR 217 (measure of damages for personal injury claims)
• Lai Wai Keong Eugene v Loo Wei Yen  3 SLR 702 (comparative approach appropriate to determine the multiplier)
• Lee Wei Kong v Ng Siok Tong  2 SLR 85 (capacity to work destroyed thus award on the basis of loss of earning capacity is inadequate and award should for loss of future earnings)
• Koh Chai Kwang v Teo Ai Ling  3 SLR 610 (loss of earning capacity and loss of future earning are distinct and not alternate measures) Key Features
• Sets out the general principles relating to assessment of damages
• Includes tables of awards made in the Supreme Court and State Courts
• Fully updated content including legislative changes and latest case law developments
• Contributors consist of an esteemed panel of State Courts Judges