Singapore Trusts Law [Soft Cover]
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
1. Equity and Trusts in Singapore
2. Basic Requirements for Express Trusts
4. Creation of Express Private Trusts
5. Trusts, Powers and Other Dispositive Mechanisms
6. Non-Charitable Purpose Trusts
7. Unincorporated Associations
8. Charitable Trusts
9. Resulting Trusts
10. Constructive Trusts- Overview
11. Common Intention Constructive Trusts
12. Remedial Constructive Trusts
13. Quistclose Trusts
15. Fiduciaries and Fiduciary Duties
16. Following and Tracing
17. Rights Against Third Parties